Thursday, March 17, 2016

Spring is Nature's way of saying, "LET'S PARTY!!"

I saw this quote and it made me smile.  Not just because Spring Break is here, but because Robin Williams coined this phrase.  He always had a unique way of looking at the world.  Spring is kind of like nature's party.  All the flowers bloom, things get green, it warms up...fun times! I love to sit on my patio, read books and just soak up the sunshine.

We  completed our double entry journals this week.  This was a much less stressful process this year for me.  I did a quick review lesson and example before each question.  Hopefully that will be evident when I grade the assignments. But just FYI:  I  WILL NOT be grading them over spring break.  The third nine weeks grades were due on March 16th, which means that the journal assignment will have to go on the 4th nine weeks.  I will grade them when we return from break.  You can expect to see grades sometime at the beginning of April.

I look forward to seeing you all at Parent/Teacher Conferences on March 29th and 31st.  I hope everyone has a safe and restful Spring Break.  Until then....

Happy reading-

Mrs. Tipton

No comments:

Post a Comment